Instagram

Friday, November 28, 2008

my first accident !!!

no one is exception to the thing called 'Accident'.
it will struck a5t anytime, to anyone, and anywhere..
so far i 've a personal pride that even i ride at an average speed of 60km/hr. nothin happened me so far.. but today everything came to an end..

today my uncle forgot something on his bike when he was hurrying for the train..
he called me and told me to take it ..
as it was put there publically i went to the spot immediately- on one of ma relative's bike..
as usual a bit rash driving..
i reached the place and did what i ,ve to do.. and came back..

on my way back to home it all happened..
from the long distance itself i saw two children playing..
so iwas careful.. spped was very low from my usuals..
i was about to cross the children..

suddenly a boy crossed the road.. it was all off a sudden and i wasn't expecting it at the least..
i changed the direction ,applied the brake.. something happened..
i was sure that the boy was hit..

i slided 1 or 2 meters through the road with my bike..
bike was over my leg and the back wheel was still rotating with a 'dirty sound'...
from the thin air, from no where people gathered..
i don't know from where did they come actually..

well the funny thing is that no one actually helped me.. every one wanted to know what happened..!!!

i pushed the bike up and turned the key inti 'off' position..
and went to look the kid,..
he waas disappeared..!!!
well then only i could breathe normally..
'cos nothing happened to the boy..
i saw that the mirror hit the boy..

i found out the boy and saw some very thin red lines on his cheeks..
nothing more happened to him..
and it seemed that he was not at all consider about it..
also noone blamed me.. 'cos everyone knew that it wasnt my fault actually..
well it my luck or may be the boy's.. nothing happened to him..
if anything happened to him.. i cant even imagine my life..
i'm very sensible..i 'll be in depression for a very long time..!!
oh my gooooodness.....!!!!

then i came back to my bike..
oh my dear bike!! anything happened to you???

it has a crash guard!!
it was a bit tilted.. some scratches on the headlight section and on the foot peg..
and some oil came out...
that it..
oh god.. thanks..

well now about myself..
blood was there on my left hand
and on the rigth hand but not that much..
and my knee was also burning..
after the inspection i saw some scratches on both knees..
i washed the affected parts.. well no one helped me on that occassion also..

and came back.. then the dutyful people started their usual job..' TheEnquiry'..
i described all the events happened ..

and tried starting my bike..
thank god. on the second attempt it started..
i put it in the first gear.. no problem..
and back to home.. butnot like the usual way..
a bit more careful driving with a low number on the speedometer dial...

reached home..
father was not at home..thank god once again..
el i cant describe all these things to father..
i called ma brother and told everything..
then came mother..i thought for a while.."should i tell or wat??"
then i told her..
blamed my time, the planets etc..
and applied some medicines and dressed the wounds..
and i was back to work..

as i 've nothing to do.. sat in front of the computer and started orkuting and blogging..

and i 've decided to learn something from my experiences..
so after this my riding will be careful..(who knows how long will it go?? until i get a 150cc or above)
and will be more careful when i see some children playing...

1 comment:

jiths said...

i told you know..i dont know how long will i be careful driver..

recently i got honda CBF stunner for a test drive.
its 125cc, 11bhp bike..
during the test drive i reached a speed of 120+ kmph..
well that was just 2 weeks after this accident.. ;)

Join Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner