Instagram

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

MY FRIEND....

[non-orphan part ii.. a short story dedicated to those who feel they have no one with them..]


" when i am alone , i'm all alone..
no one is there to share with me, no one is there for me to talk.
but people around me are all enjoying themselves with their girlfriends or better say their lady love through the privilege that they got from the lavish offers put forward by some mobile companies which are specifically designed for such people..

i too have mobile, i too have offers, i too have money to recharge..
but!! but i'm lacking one thing.. the GF..

i'm best friend friend of some, good friend of many and have lots of other acquaintance.
i understand them, i lend my ears to their problems and console them, solve their problem....
but..but...who is there for me??

in a way i have friends..good friends and best friends.
but not the kind that i wanted..
i want or i need a friend who can understand me, who care for me, to whom i can tell everything..
being a boy what i wanted is ofcourse a girl friend with all these qualifications..

sometimes when the feeling of loneliness creeps in i do wanted to talk to someone, i do want to share my feelings..
as i desperately failed to express myself, i searched for some other means..
and thus decided to give my problems a textual 'incarnation'..

i approached my all time companion..my mobile..
started typing a long message..and pushed my linguistic skills to its limit.. and the message character limit as well..

now i want to share my feelings.. so i have to send it to someone..!!
but to whom should i send it??!!
the answer is still " NO ONE ".. i realised with small pain my mind..
then i started to think of a friend who is like GOD...
GOD.. to whom we can say anything and everything.. will be there always to hear everything that we say without a single word against us..
and who bless us with all kind of positive things if our belief is also positive..

can i find a friend like him????

may be No..
then why don't i make GOD as my friend.. a thought flashed through my mind..
yes.. he is my best and dearest friend from now onwards..

a friend and guardian for all who don't have no one to share , to hear and to support..
God is great..!!! "

I closed his diary..."sorry dear bro to read your diary withoout permission..and i ll try to be ur best friend..God please give me all your abilities"..

No comments:

Join Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner