Instagram

Thursday, December 17, 2009

why should i write..??

I am an egotist.. I feel important when I write something.. I feel that the thing I am writing is of very important matter, only i can do it.. and appreciation also keeps it all  going.. I may even try to write a book.. hoping to become a world classic or best seller...
But i do understand that I am nothing... I may be something, but in nothing.. Yes pride goes before the fall..

You can think you are the best, until you meet the 'better than the best'. As long as your ignorance is great, your inexperience is vast, your acquaintance with greatness is less, you feel important.... But the day you meet something real good...that is the day you realize everything...

I want to realize that I am nothing.. what ever i thinks or believes is not as great as i think..why should i write then??

But i will write..not for anyone else..but to satisfy my ego... jus to consume some more blogger space with craps..!!
but does anyone feel that i must write?? No... why should they??

7 comments:

Urvashi said...

its good that u write 4 urself..... it gives me also great pleasure... :)

Keep writing...

jiths said...

thank u.... at least , at last someone told me.. keep writing...

Ms Hen's said...

Keep writing..

There is something about writing and letting it OUT TO THE UNIVERSE.

The Universe and all breaks down to 'energy'.. and the computer world is a source of energy.

It is amazing how you never know who will read your blog. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting.. because it lead me to yours..

Remember to always WRITE for YOURSELF and NOT FOR YOUR READERS..

And Ego will dissipate.. and you will write to just write..

Keep writing..

jiths said...

that was very nice of you Ms Hen...
thank you very much for ur piece of good advice..

Anonymous said...

Well As far as i know from ur writings , u write to voice out your opinions and thoughts ..so its not about being egoistic , but jus letting the stream of thoughts flowing in...and youra are too good :) so keep them over -flowing :D

workhard said...

Hey.. forget what people think or say.. just write for yourself... and you will become a best selling author some day..:)


Work from home India

jiths said...

thanx all... if everyone supports like this, i must scribble here everyday, it seems.. ;)
wel..thank u all ,..for spending ur time here..to put a comment of encouragement..

Join Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner