Instagram

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Awards!!!

It 's almost more than 1 month... no new posts..no updates.. I was idle.. as far as blogger is concerned...even the  happy news of 'this award' itself came to me after a long time only.. so it gave me an opportunity to post something..

The person who showed such a kindness to award me is none other than 'adreamygal'.. she has got some interesting blogs..they are..
and( i think its a new blog..)

So the awards are

THE SUNSHINE AWARD











BEAUTIFUL HEART AWARD













P.S.:There are certain rules that i have to follow.. but breaking rules has become one my bad habits.. ;)
"If u follow all rules, u gonna miss all the fun" . Actually I dont have too much people to give away this award. So.. please forgive me for breaking the rules..Its my advance bail :)

Thanxx once again to Arthi Kumari aka adreamygal.. - a wonderful blogger ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey yaar , the rule of the award was to comment on the blog of the person who has been awarded n i guess i did that ! But no pbs , der aaye durust aaye ;)you desreved thsi award yaar :) n hey thanx a ton for showering your love and links of my blogs on ur blog :)

Bdw myname spells A-A-R-T-I ;) heeheehhehe..mistakes forgiven ;)call me adreamygal itself :)

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat videos[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood avenues to produce an income online.

Anonymous said...

i truthfully enjoy your writing kind, very exciting,
don't give up and also keep creating due to the fact it just simply very well worth to follow it,
impatient to look over a lot more of your articles, thankx :)

Anonymous said...

Hiya i am new on this forum i hope i can help & contribute here because iv learned allot myself.

Thanks

[URL=http://deelowdesigns.com][B]web design essex[/B][/URL]

Join Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner