Instagram

Sunday, June 19, 2011

The great technology

Technology has given us so many great tools to make our life a lot
more easier! It is because of the same technology I am started to blog
again. Its really after a very long time I'm logging into my blogger
account and that too using cell phone! And I was searching for a
topic, and it struck me that why can't this itself a topic. So I'm
really amazed at the capability I'm literally grabbing go my hands.

I'm sitting in a very remote place where facilities are ok, but not
that great. Net connectivity is kind of unpredictable! But still I'm
able to post, edit or do whatever I wants to do.
I learned about email blogging and I'm doing that- I just sends am
email which is my post which gets published directly onto my blog! I
really loved it and still loving it. And I do understand that there is
a long way to go as far as technology is concerned.

I wish in the coming days we can utilise all our greatest achievements
for the betterment of the society. With this I've to stop now. Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PTX Digital Token said...

Good post Jiths! I do hope you can make Digital Bhoomi forum full with this kind of technology sharing element. As you used to be.

Join Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner