Instagram

Saturday, November 3, 2012

the impulse...

yes.. i know its been a long that i have seen my own blog page.. let alone writing  something..
so here i am , writing something out of pure impulse.. my life was never been planned.. even if i planned something, nothing went exactly according to the well thought out plan. so i make it a point not to plan and to go with the   flow wherever it leads to.  And wherever i reach, I call the place as my destination.  About two months ago I was planning to write here in this blog on a daily basis. And i was thinking to make my each day exciting , so that i could come up with very interesting topics each day.. but it dint happen for many reasons.. may be i was lazy, may be i dint have the spark, may be i was happy to be in the comfort zone.may be blah  blah.. the point is that i wasn't doing anything..

so here i have confessed.. and publicly announcing that i'm gonna do something different each day.. so it is a big responsibility now...( even though i have no faithful visitors here :p ) . Anyway for the sake of this blog, I will try to live my life with passion each day..

so today what am i gonna do??

To start with.. I think I will go out with my love, my Canon and capture some natural beauties.. :)

I will soon update you with today's hot news :)

see yaa..



Heyya guys.. i have kept my promise :)
Pls check it out..

http://jiths-clicks.blogspot.in/2012/11/childhood-memoir.html

No comments:

Join Here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner